Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Disney Alert!


Most of the time, Prof P and I partake from the same brand, if you catch my whiff… Sometimes, however, we differ. Disney is quite possibly one of those times. This is not to say a rift will develop within the democratic fabric of Lies and Gasoline, I just feel I must give fair warning to all before dropping some D on this most holy of places. Prof P doesn’t really trust Disney, but he has good reason for that. Minus the Pixar division, I feel that the modern Disney is saturated with crap in the form of Hannah Montana, J Bros, and all the other similar wholesome refuse. However, my intention is not to talk about the negatives, but more the positives, which means that I will mostly look to the past. All in all, I probably have a bit more faith in Disney than my associate, but my will is certainly being tested as of late. Now that you have been warned, expect some Disney features of decades past to grace the boards fairly soon, and you might be surprised when you find out what all the commotion is about. Stay tuned doubters, Disney is the bomb more than you realize.


S. McSmoke-Smoke

1 comment:

  1. Don't get started on Disney slamming. i may just have to open a can of whip-ass on you.

    ReplyDelete